Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Detachment


Don't know about the rest of the creative world, but I am having a hard time separating myself from the computer lately. If anyone has any ideas on how to avoid getting caught at the computer for hours at a time, please feel free to let me know. I love reading other's crafty blogs. People have the most brilliant ideas.
Check this cute little bird, it's some type of South American parrot, with health issues, she is called Tinkerbell. Every time her owner put her on her hand for a photo, she quickly ran straight back up her arm and nibbled her ear. She was so tame and cute.

1 comment:

  1. I have this problem too, so I created a rule. I'm not allowed to log on until I have walked, washed breakfast dishes, made bed, hung out washing and MAINLY, showered and dressed! This way my pea brain considers it 'work' and it's ok. As to how much time ... well, set the limit when you start (be realistic - more for research, less for catch-up, etc); and stick to it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete