Monday, November 19, 2007

OWL LOGO


Haven't posted much lately. Life gets in the way. Here is a little picture I have drawn, I am going to use this as my business logo. I think he is a
bit cute. I am going to make a 3 dimensional needlefelted version.
And I have ordered a rubber stamp, so I can stamp him on bags and
labels etc.
I have also been making some padfolios, thanks to Sue B. from Fibre & Stitch. She has the best ideas. The outer layer is a made using a technique that I changed. It is originally for making silk fusion fabric, but instead of using silk, I used merino, and added a lot more inclusions. It worked out really well and came up fantastically with some machine embroidery.
I will have my e-store up and running on the 28th November.
I will be stocking all felting requirements, needlefelting kits, and
kits to make this merino fabric paper, including the instructions.








I have also made a polymer clay tool that is fantastic for helping
to full felting. It fits nicely in your hand and has a point at one end for getting into all those fiddly corners on hats and three dimensional sculptures. It also has ridges on one side for extra friction. This will also be available on the e-store.

No comments:

Post a Comment